Wednesday, May 6, 2009

8 Things

I saw this on Brittany's blog and thought I would do it. I hope I don't bore you!

8 Things I Look Forward To:

#1.) Hanging out with my baby boy and wonderful husband.

#2.) Fitting back into all my regular clothes.

#3.) Feeling confident that bathing suit season is coming up fast.

#4.) Mother's Day.

#5.) Spending time with family and friends.

#6.) Going to the beach!!

#7.) Watching my baby grow and reach milestones every day.

#8.) Having a bunch more babies like Luke.....

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

#1.) Watched my shows from the night before.

#2.) Hung out with my 2 boys.

#3.) Took a 2 hour nap with Luke.

#4.) Paid the power bill.

#5.) Stopped by the Senior Center with Luke.

#6.) Worried about the tornados close to Jeff's work.

#7.) Had dinner with my mom.

#8.) Went to bed fairly early to be able to wake up at 1 am.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

#1.) Stay motivated.

#2.) Break this habit of getting online so much.

#3.) Finish my thank you cards that are really late.

#4.) Have a self cleaning house.

#5.) Put in new flooring.

#6.) Lose these extra inches.

#7.) Sleep 8+ hours all at once.

#8.) Find time to work on my scrapbook.

8 Shows I Watch:

#1.) One Tree Hill

#2.) How I Met your Mother

#3.) Lost

#4.) NCIS

#5.) House

#6.) The Mentalist

#7.) Big Bang Theory

#8.) CSI Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment