Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Snakes are the devil....

Here is the nasty snake that me and Luke first almost stepped on in the yard and then it was on our back deck ruining our little outing. I saw it out of the corner of my eye thinking it was the hose but after doing a double take I realized it was a snake. Luke, Daisy and myself high-tailed it back in the house. Then the sneaky devil climbed onto the back porch where Luke and I were going to sit and be able to keep an eye on where the snake went. Little did we know he was at our feet again. Jeff got home and took his head off with a shovel. I know black snakes are supposed to be good for some things but I sure enough did not want that thing that close to my house.
Here is Luke after the snake experience right before bath time. He looks like he is thinking hard.


2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Luke! =.)

    It's a workout DVD called the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels (one of the trainers on The Biggest Loser). It's only 20 minutes, but it's pretty intense (especially if you're out of shape like me!). There are 3 different levels, so you can progress as you get more in shape. I did my first workout on Wednesday, and I can still feel the effects, today.

    Hope that helps, and I hope you have a great Friday! =.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete