Sunday, May 3, 2009

Relay for Life

Friday night was Hillsborough's annual Relay for Life. It was out at the Orange County Speedway for the 2nd time. We went out with Luke and we made it for the luminary lighting. They cut the lights out for the luminaries around 9:00 so Luke was doing good right up until then. He cried during the entire luminary service. I was on the committee again this year but I didn't do very much with Luke just getting here this year. I hope to do more next year.
Orange Family Medical team. They toughed out the whole night!!!
The balloons from the Survivor Lap.
My mom walking the Survivor Lap.


Luke's first time at the race track. He likes to go fast!!!!
If he was awake he would see his Grandma walking the Survivor Lap.






1 comment:

  1. Faye reminds me of Daddy in that photo.

    Thanks for starting your blog; now I can keep up with y'all from Roanoke!

    ReplyDelete